Why Social Media is important
Every business NEEDS a social media presence to stay connected and engaged with their consumers.
But beyond that, a social media presence can help increase conversions and boost sales.
What a good Social Media strategy can do for a business
- 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing is important for their business (Source: Hubspot)
- 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites. (Source: Hubspot)
Raise Brand Recognition / Awareness
Improve Brand Loyalty
- Brands / businesses who engage on social media channels see a higher level of customer loyalty
- 53% of Americans who follow brand in social are more loyal to those brands (Source: Convince&Convert)
Boost Revenue (Conversions)
- Brands become more humanized when interacting with customers via social media channel – People like doing business with other people, not companies
- Social media has 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing, and a higher number of social media followers brings trust and credibility to the business / brand via social proof (Source: Forbes)
- Building a social media audience can effectively improve conversion rates on existing traffic
Drive Targeted Traffic to Website
Decrease Marketing Costs
- 84% of marketers found as little as six hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic (Source: Hubspot)
- Paid advertising via Social Media is cost effective (depending on your budget) and allows for hyper targeted marketing based on age, gender, location
- Only target the customers who will be interested in the brand / business
Think about it, 6 hours per week to generate an increase in traffic is great ROI!
Or… just plug in a Go Local Direct Customer Powered Wi-Fi and automate it all!